Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window...there is a beautiful blue sky, the sun is shining, leaves are budding on the trees.

I am thinking...how lovely the weather is, and I should be outside.

I am thankful for...Easter joy!

From the kitchen...baking a cake to celebrate the beatification of Pope John Paul II tomorrow.

I am wearing...capris, a yellow sweater and Keds.

I am creating...drapes for the living room and an art journal-my first one.

I am going...to take pictures of my son tonight for his senior prom.

I am reading...Art at the Speed of Life by Pam Carriker and enjoying her tips and ideas for living an artful life.

I am hoping...that my dear friend will be healed.

I am hearing...lots of things with the windows open:  birds singing, cars going by, a lawn mower and the boys playing outside.

Around the house...my son is getting ready for prom, and I need to do a quick tidy before parents arrive to take pre-prom photos.
One of my favorite things...a sunny sky!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  working on the living room drapes, decluttering the basement family room and ordering food for my oldest son's graduation in just two weeks!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Big brother, little brother...


Big brother, little sis...

No comments :

Post a Comment