Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Inspiration!

There is nothing like fresh inspiration to motivate me to get busy, and as a professional procrastinator, I love a deadline!  Fellow blogger Laurie at Indulge Your Shelf had a recent post about a blogging event called Where Bloggers Create.  The sign up and information can be found at My Desert Cottage.  It's an opportunity for people to share photos of their crafting/art studios and the work they do in them.  Now I certainly feel that this may be a bit out of my league, but I'm excited about the challenge to organize my cabinets and of course, finish the valance for the window in my combination laundry/craft room.  I'm also inspired to get busy on all my unfinished quilt projects so I can actually post them.  I've got lots of work to do!



No comments :

Post a Comment