Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fabric Tuesday Valance

What a feeling to finish the last of my home dec projects!!  This valance for my laundry room really didn't take very long once I got started.  It's just too bad I waited so long to start it!


The window is where my sewing machine sits, and I love that the room has the "finished" feeling a window treatment gives it.


I used three different fabrics for this project and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.  I love to use fabrics with lots of contrast and bright colors.


Visit Quilt Story for lots of projects from other bloggers for Fabric Tuesday.  Next week I intend to have an actual quilt to share!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments :

  1. Wow -- what a great new look for your blog! I've never heard of Fabric Tuesday -- I must go take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! so cute, love it!

    You're invited to my party "Step by step on tuesday" since 16/8

    I hope you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This window treatment is BEAUTIFUL!

    Thank you so much for visiting my Blog!!

    Happy Saturday!
    LuLu Kellogg

    ReplyDelete