Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Daybook

For Today...


Outside my window...it's been snowing all day, our first real snowstorm for the winter.

I am thinking... it's been much too long since my last post.

I am thankful for...a warm home to snuggle in while it snows outside.

From the kitchen...a chicken is roasting in the oven, and we will have mashed potatoes and gravy, glazed carrots and crescent rolls for dinner tonight.

I am wearing...favorite flannel pants, a sweatshirt and slippers.  I  haven't left the house all day!

I am creating...a small Valentine banner with beautiful swap ornaments I just received today and will finish the binding on a quilt.

I am going...to enjoy a quiet evening with my husband and children.

I am reading...Theotokos by Blessed Pope John Paul II.

I am hoping...that people managed to stay safe on the roads today.

I am hearing...the Creighton BlueJays basketball game on TV in the family room.

Around the house...my husband is watching television, my daughter is reading a book in her room, and the boys are playing video games.  It's been a relaxing day!

One of my favorite things...finally playing with my blog!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I will work on another swap project from December, bind another quilt and write more posts for the blog.

A peek into my day...snow covered trees.


I am linking with The Simple Woman's Daybook.


No comments :

Post a Comment