Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Swap Ornaments

Look what arrived in the mail on a very snowy day!


It's so much fun to wait for a package like this!  I received three ornaments and two lovely cards.  This first ornament was created by Michele.  The front and back are both fabulously full of glitter!



The second ornament is from Cami .  It's so very pretty with the dried rose and in a tiny glittered matchbox.


The third ornament is made by Pam.  I love what she did with these wooden hearts, and both sides are equally beautiful!



Each swapper was also to create a paper Valentine, and this is the one I received from Michele.  It's really lovely, and I'm afraid my photo doesn't do it justice.


Our swap hostess, Laurie, sent this fabulous card.  She used vintage wallpapers and bookpages to make three dimensional hearts.  I would love to try doing this myself!


Now I just have to decide how I'm going to display my lovely little ornaments!  Happy Valentine's Day!


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments :

  1. Oh Thanks so much for the absolutely sweet ornament. I love how you packaged it up too. I can't believe I forgot to include my name and blog with my ornaments, so I am glad you found out who I was. I love the image I used on that card and used it a few more times too to make other cards. I would love to be a follower. I love making new friends in the blogging world. It was a very fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you loved all the beautiful things you received! I found the idea for that heart card on Pinterest -- it is so simple but such a great effect! I had to rush out and buy a heart punch just so I could make a few of those!

    ReplyDelete