Saturday, May 26, 2012

42 UFO's is now Snips and Threads


For those who see my blog on their blog roll, you may notice a new blog name you didn't realize you were following.  After some soul-searching, I have changed the name of my blog.  The way I did it doesn't appear to have affected my "followers" list so hopefully I won't lose anyone from my small group! :)


Why the change?  I feel that over the last two years of blogging and creating, I have evolved a bit and the blog name 42 UFO's isn't reflecting that evolution.  I will always be a quilter, but I've been having a great time experimenting with different genres!  It would be nice if the blog name were more reflective of that.  Snips and Threads is a name I came up with some time ago as a business name, you know, to sell projects I've actually finished!  It's the name of my empty Etsy shop and the name of a decades-old dream of an arts and crafts career.

My original idea for blogging my progress on  the quilting UFO's still exists.  I've moved 42 UFO's to it's own topic-specific blog.  You can still follow my progress there-I just finished a quilt last night-yay!

I hope you will follow along as I try something new, experiment, learn and dream!

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on your new adventure :) Love the new name :)

    ReplyDelete