Sunday, January 20, 2013

Warning: Party Crasher!!

 
I heard about a linky party a couple weeks ago from my blogging friend Laurie at Indulge Your Shelf.  I made a sort of mental note about it, then forgot all about it!!  The deadline to join has passed, but anyone can visit the blogs that signed up. 
It's being hosted by Vicki of 2 Bags Full. 
It's a knitting blog with the most beautiful knitted "nests!"  I love that Vicki took her passion for yarn and knitting and created something so unique and beautiful.  People from all over the world buy her colorful nests. 
 
There are lots more fun blogs to see so I'm going back to party crashing!! ;)
 




5 comments :

  1. You are quite crafty, and I'm so envious of your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Thanks for sharing about this link party, even though the date has passed. It's never too late to see all these great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamatha. Thanks for coming by and crashing. It was good to see you.
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I just popped over from the comment you left on my blog. Thank you! I'm enjoying your blog so much that I'm adding it to my list of blogs I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny! Enjoy the party!!

    ReplyDelete