Thursday, February 21, 2013

A New Addiction

I'm a little late to the party.
I meant to be on time, but the party is at a time that's a little challenging at our house.  Sunday evenings at my house are typically spent getting ready for school the following day so I don't usually watch TV. That's why I didn't watch Downton from the beginning.  I kept hearing how much fun everyone else was having, so finally, I bought the DVD's.
Now, like so many others,
I am addicted!!


Currently I am in the middle of Season 2.  I'm trying to get caught up before Sunday so I can watch the next episode with everyone else.  I did watch the first episode of this season so I know about a special birth and then a very sad death.  Since I didn't know who anyone was, it was confusing.
 
 
I've decided to DVR Masterpiece Theater from now on!!

No comments :

Post a Comment