Thursday, May 16, 2013

Getting a Makeover

This is a long overdue post!
If you have visited lately, you might notice something different.
Through the help of a very talented lady, I got a makeover!
Sharon Henry of Plumrose Lane designed a beautiful blog theme that I just LOVE!!


Sharon was very patient with me as I tried to puzzle out my "style."  There were times when I had trouble even putting into words what I was looking for, but Sharon had a way of intuitively knowing when to try a different direction.  It took some time, but was so worth it!

Thank you Sharon for designing my blog!

In addition to doing custom blog themes, Sharon has lots of gorgeous themes for sale in her Etsy shop.

 


2 comments :

  1. It's lovely, Tamatha! The colors are so soothing -- and I think it is really "you"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely posting Tamatha ~ thank you so much! The truth is I just adore being able to make others happy (who wouldn't, right?!) so the treat is all mine! I simply adore how your theme turned out and couldn't be happier that you're happy!
    Wishing you the happiest travels in blogland and beyond!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete