Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Handmade U Sixth Semester!

 
Rachel just posted on Facebook the dates and registration link for the next Handmade U!
 
 
I've been to two semesters of Handmade U here in my hometown of Omaha, Nebraska.
 
 
My first semester was in October of 2012.  We made some fabulous journals and had fun swaps.
I met lots of lovely crafty friends and I saw some of them again for the spring semester last April.
 
The sixth semester will be May 15th-17th.  It begins with dinner on a Thursday evening and ends Saturday at 5pm--but the party usually continues with dinner out that  night.
 
I hope to see you there!

1 comment :

  1. Handmade U Sixth Semester can provide you the skills and abilities that are perfect for you. I would like to see more reviews from you on this. Good post!

    ReplyDelete