Friday, December 19, 2014

A Little Christmas Crafting

Lately I've been neglecting my crafty needs.
Sure there are always plenty of things that need to be done everyday, but there really isn't a good reason for me not to take a bit of time during the week to do some creating!


I was at JoAnne Fabrics this week and found a little foam Christmas house kit.


At 60% off, I thought it would be a great project to do with my 9yr. old!


He is quite the Lego expert and had no problem figuring out how to assemble this house.


Here is a little close-up of our fun project...


My son used the scraps from the house to make this Elf and Santa chair, Minecraft style!






4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh -- what a fun project! Your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love his shirt too! My daughter may go to U of A for grad school! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little boy is lovely and so is this beautiful house he build, christmas is a great time of the year for family and friends to cozy up and build great stuff.i wish you happy holidays and a great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so talented Masha Allah. At the age of 9 this neatness and detailed project house is really an intellactual thing. He might become a good civil engineer in future and may be building own housing societies. I really like thouse house made by him its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete