Saturday, December 20, 2014

White Christmas Button Book Swap--Part II

Last month I participated in the White Christmas Button Book Swap with the Button Floozies.  Yesterday I posted the book I made, but it's so much fun when a package arrives from a swap partner!


I always want to make sure I can steal away somewhere to really savor opening the package and looking at what's inside...


This very pretty little bag was filled with fun buttons.  Some of them were brass-type buttons with crests on them.  I found them especially interesting.  


These lovely Christmas tags were also in the package.  Can't wait to use them--or maybe hoard them all to myself!
Now for the book itself.  Michele made such a beautiful button book for me!


I will be the first to admit I am a terrible photographer!  I'm afraid my pictures really don't do justice to all the detail in this book.  The front cover has an actual frame with a vintage church scene.  Michele used lots of lace and ribbons including this little spool tied on the side.


I will just let you look at all the pages.  There are so many pretty images and embellishments!  There are even pockets in most of the pages with little button cards or tags and images tucked inside.








What I love about participating in swap projects is meeting someone new and receiving a piece of another's artists creativity.
Merry Christmas to Michele!  
Thank you for this lovely White Christmas Button Book!  And thank you to the Button Floozies for letting me play along!

3 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous and so full of detail. Love all the sweet embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is so gorgeous!! I could look at it all day!!

    ReplyDelete